Lettercollum Recording has a unique approach; one that is setting it apart from the vast majority of recording facilities. It is conceived and designed from the outset to offer an environment conducive to the creation and performance of music using state of the art technology in a relaxed setting.
Lettercollum Recording embraces the natural environment and creates an atmosphere that is far removed from the claustrophobic confines of other recording studios, thereby allowing you the freedom to create, perform and record your music. It is located in picturesque West Cork, overlooking Courtmacsherry Bay, surrounded by paddocks with horses, donkeys and a couple of dogs. The site is easily accessible from Cork airport, by rail or road.
John Fitzgerald has established Lettercollum Recording as the place for musicians who want to achieve the ultimate in recording.
Lettercollum Recording offers:
- State-of-the-art technology for recording and rehearsing.
- Expertise in the area of composition, arrangement recording and mixing
- Professional session musicians
- An essential collection of vintage and modern keyboards, guitars and amps
- Access to all elements of the music industry including a record label, a publishing company, a concert agency, live venues and stage services for lighting and acoustics.
Have a look for yourself and see what we have to offer.